1. MY, HOW TIME FLIES. Next week is the last week of classes, then finals, then home. Summer! Job hunting (anyone wanna land me a restaurant job?), more writing, sleeping in, soaking up sun.
2. But before that, I have to: write a few last papers, take a few last tests, go on some hikes, hang at the beach, explore my college's theater festival, throw a bridal shower. That actually sounds do-able. And fun. Sophomore year will go out with a bang.
3. One of those papers, though? 2000 words on COMPUTER SCIENCE. That's seven pages. Is it even possible to write seven pages on computer science? (And just to clarify, I'm not a computer scientist in any way. This class was 2 GE credits -- 2!!). Anyway, if anyone wants to find me a job AND write about computer science, you'll be my best friend for life.
4. On the writing front -- I been taking a break from FELL recently just cause of life, but I'm hoping to get back into it in the coming days/weeks. Summer goal: finish! What about you? Any budding summer writing goals?
5. For your weekend, with hopes of beautiful days, I give you The Classic Crime: Solar Powered Life.